Giving At-Risk Youth A Chance!
Donate to Support
Urban Therapeutic Solutions Programs Today!
Mentor youth in person or through e-mentoring
Are you looking for ways to get involved in the community while remaining safely at home? Would you like to reconnect with others while making a difference in the lives of youth? Urban Therapeutic Solutions is seeking volunteers for three areas:
- Social Media – help us connect to community organizations where youth and families can access our information, to donors who will support our mission, and to community members who want to make a difference by volunteering as mentors. Can you help us build an online following to connect with a diverse audience?
- Mentors – eventually, public health experts and scientists will gain control of COVID-19. When that happens, we want to be ready to launch our in-person mentoring programs. That means we will accept mentor applications, complete reference checks, and have mentor training programs online this spring.
- Board Members – as a new nonprofit organization, we are still in the process of filling out our Board of Directors. If you have a passion for youth and can help us with fund development, building community connections in the mental health or education sectors, or simply want to serve, contact us to discuss opportunities on the Board.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the Volunteer Application or email our office!
Donate to Our Wishlist!
Support our e-mentoring program by purchasing supplies for welcome packets!
We will be launching our fall e-mentoring program on September 25th. To make this successful, we are asking for your help to provide our participants with welcome packets. Each participant will receive a package of supplies to facilitate participation in mentoring activities. Your support in providing the following items will enable us to reach more youth!
- Composition Book/Writing Journal (wide ruled preferred)
- 1-Subject Spiral Notebook (wide ruled preferred)
- Retractable Ballpoint Pens (black or blue ink preferred)
- Colored Pencils (12-pack preferred)
- Crayons (8- or 12-pack preferred)
- Glue Sticks
- Dual Hole Pencil Sharpener
- 2 Inch Blunt Tip Scissors
- 12.5×19 or 14.5×20 padded mailing envelopes
- Postage ($5.90 per package)
Mail your donation or donate online
Mail your donation of supplies to:
Urban Therapeutic Solutions
1448 E. 52nd Street, Suite 301
Chicago, IL 60615
You can make a directed donation for the purchase of mentoring supplies. With classroom pack purchasing, each supplies packet costs $16 including postage.